1. FASD is an umbrella term for the range of effects that can occur due to maternal alcohol consumption during pregnancy which may create physical, cognitive, behavioral, as well as learning/language deficits. It is NOT a clinical diagnosis. Please list at least 3 CURRENT terms under the FASD umbrella.
2. Name at least 3 characteristics of infants/toddlers with alcohol related deficits.
3. Since behavioral problems become more pronounced during the school years, many researchers found that the primary deficit of school aged children with FASD is in the area of ____________
4. Finish the following sentence: adolescents with FASD have significant DIFFICULTY LEARNING FROM _______
5. Why is early detection of alcohol related deficits important?
Place your responses under this blog post and number each response for clarity.
The first person to get all answers correct will have their choice of product from my online store.