For those of you who follow my blog you know that I have not been publishing any new posts since August 31 of this year. For that I sincerely apologize! These past few months have been very busy. I did a lot more speaking engagements than last year as a result of which I have been preparing and traveling around quite extensively.
However, now I am back to write about my newest line of products: “Comprehensive Report Tutorials“. Due to popular demand over the next several months I will be adding to my online store a number of editable comprehensive report templates.
These templates summarize popular speech language pathology tests with meticulous detail. Each editable template will contain:
- Formal testing results breakdown in the form of a table
- Detailed overview of each subtest including a variety of hypotheses behind the student errors
- Summary of the students perceived deficits on the test and their correlation with language/literacy based deficits
- Long term goals and detailed short-term’s objectives
Below is a select list of the tests which will be offered:
- Test of Integrated Language and Literacy Skills
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals – 5: Metalinguistics
- Listening Comprehension Tests (Elementary and adolescent versions)
- WORD Tests (Elementary and adolescent versions)
- Tests of Problem Solving (Elementary and adolescent versions)
- Social Language Development Tests (Elementary and adolescent versions)
- Executive Functions Test- Elementary
- Tests of Reading Comprehension
- Tests of Written Expression
- Comprehensive Tests of Phonological Processing
Looking forward to bringing you the service in the beginning of 2016!
Meanwhile happy holidays to you and your families! Wishing everyone a wonderfully productive new year!