Purchase this Product and Earn 32 Reward Points ($1.60)
Editable Report Template and Tutorial for the Test of Integrated Language and Literacy
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings(6 customer reviews)
Earn 32 Reward Points
This 16-page fully editable report template discusses the results of the Test of Integrated Language and Literacy.
It includes the following components:
- Table of testing results
- Recommendations for using severity ratings of percentile ranks
- Recommendations of which information to include in the background history section of the report
- Teacher Interview Samples for Adolescent and Elementary Aged Students
- Classroom Observations Sample
- Adaptive behavior section sample
- Assessment findings in the form of discussion of student weaknesses on individual subtests only vs. composites
- All subtests descriptions
- Extensive descriptions of how to analyze error patterns on all subtests
- Descriptions of how to analyze scenarios when a student obtains average performance but it contradicts academic functioning.
- Elaborations regarding specific subtests, weaknesses on which are not as apparent or straightforward (e.g., Nonword Repetition, Following Directions, etc.)
- Recommendations for supplemental testing when the performance on select subtests (e.g., Social Communication) is within the average range despite glaring weaknesses
- Extensive error descriptions that can be found on the Reading Fluency subtest
- Extensive footnotes with clarifying information
- Links to a variety of TILLS FREE tutorials created by the authors
- Impressions section formulation
- Possible ICD-10 diagnoses that can result based on TILLS assessment
- Accommodations Section
- Adaptive Recommendations Section
- Maintaining Factors Section
- Suggested Therapy Long and Short Term Goals Sampler for
- Listening Comprehension
- Oral Communication
- Social Communication
- Phonological Awareness
- Reading Fluency
- Reading Comprehension
- Writing Conventions
- Writing Composition
- Reward System and Rationale
- Expected duration of treatment
- Therapy Discharge Recommendations
Jenna (verified owner) –
This is an excellent template for use with the TILLS assessment. I purchased this template as I am new to using this detailed assessment. Tatyana’s extensive descriptions of each sub-test and detailed error analysis makes this product a must have if you are using this assessment.
Suggested intervention goals comprehensively cover each area of language and literacy assessed.
jessica holman –
This is absolutely a fantastic product and a NEED for anyone who has the TILLS. Tatyana does such an amazing job with this product it is incredibly comprehensive and so much more than a template. . She includes a case history outline, accommodation suggestions, possible ICD-10 codes, and goal suggestions just to name a few things that are included besides a standard test template. As a school based SLP this is the type of eval my boss expects from me especially if a case if going to go to court. I strongly suggest anyone who uses the TILLS to invest in this template 🙂
leanne (verified owner) –
This template is incredibly comprehensive and helps the report writer go through test analysis. This is a must-have if you are new to/for anyone using the TILLS. Thank you for writing this!
Kari Alexander (verified owner) –
Worth every penny! This test gives you extensive information; Tatyana’s template helps you organize it in an easy and professional manner. The end result helps you, other professionals and parents better understand and utilize the results to help the student. Thank you for sharing your great report!
gifforda (verified owner) –
This is the most amazing template! It is very comprehensive, and having a goal bank related to the areas of need is super helpful!! I would highly recommend purchasing this template. I will certainly be buying more from this site!
Janelle Buchalski (verified owner) –
I just purchased this and am looking forward to using it. I really like the TILLS but have always struggled with how best to put the information into a report. Thank you for sharing!