Earn 10 Reward Points by commenting the blog post
Wrapping up third week of my Birthday Month Extravaganza is a giveaway from Speech Universe called First Grade Common Core Daily Language Workout.
This product was designed to track progress using an RTI approach. It spans about 10 weeks and include the following 18 First Grade Common Core State Standards :
- RF.1.2b Orally produce single-syllable words by blending sounds, including consonant blends.
- RF.1.2c Isolate and produce initial, medial vowel, and final sounds in single syllable words.
- RF.1.2d Segment spoken single syllable words into their complete sequence of individual sounds.
Conventions of Standard English
- L.1.1b Use common, proper, and possessive nouns.
- L.1.1c Use singular and plural nouns with matching verbs in basic sentences.
- L.1.1d Use personal possessive and indefinite pronouns.
- L.1.1e Use verbs to convey a sense of past, present, and future.
- L.1.1i Use frequently occurring prepositions.
Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
- L.1.4a Use sentence level context as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
- L.1.5a Sort words into categories to gain a sense of the concepts the categories represent.
- L.1.5b Define words by category and by one or more key attributes.
- L.1.5c Identify real-life connections between words and their use.
- L.1.5d Use synonyms of verbs and adjectives.
Speaking and Listening
- SL.1.1 Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about first grade topics and texts with peers and adults in small and large groups.
- SL.1.4 Describe people, places, things, and events with relevant details, expressing ideas and feelings clearly.
Key Ideas and Details
- RL.1.1 Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
- RL.1.2 Retell stories, including key details, and demonstrate understanding of their central message or lesson.
- RL.1.3 Describe characters, settings, and major events in a story, using key details.
- State Standard Checklist
- Pre/Post Test
- Daily Workout Sheets
- Note Sheet
You can find this product in Speech Universe’ TPT store by clicking HERE or you can enter my one day giveaway for a chance to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
8 thoughts on “Birthday Giveaway Day Twenty One: First Grade Common Core Daily Language Workout”
This is going to be an incredible systematic way to structure intervention for kiddos.
My youngest needs extra help and this looks like the perfect solution!
I want this to use with my speech/language students.
I am a graduate student and will be graduating in May. Then I will be working in a school. I am slowly starting to gather materials, so in when I start I dont feel stuck with no materials. This would be a GREAT edition to my stash!! I would be able to try it out at my current internship and then get to work with it more when I am a real SLP haha Thanks for posting this! It is a great therapy material!
Using CC Standards is so important! This would be great to use with a variety of clients.
Thanks so much for sharing this, Tatyana! I hope the winner enjoys the packet!
Jen (Speech Universe)
I would love to have this! Thanks for sharing and the giveaway opportunity! 🙂
I am focusing on increasing CCSS as goal guidelines for all grades this year. This product would really be helpful in this goal. Thank you for the giveaway!