Earn 10 Reward Points by commenting the blog post
Guess what? Today is my actual birthday! So what better way to celebrate it than to give away a HUGE 112 page log Birthday Themed Packet from Twin Sisters Speech and Language Therapy Blog. This fun themed unit could be used all year long.
Select Packet Contents:
- Birthday present themed reinforcer page.
- Pin the Tail On The Donkey “WH” Question Game.
- Birthday Party Memory Match Game & Vocabulary Cards.
- Birthday Party Game Board, Die & Markers.
- Birthday Party BINGO.
- Birthday 8 to 12 piece puzzles.
- Birthday Party Maze.
- Birthday Lacing Page.
- Blank birthday cards.
- Balloon pencil toppers.
- Birthday badges.
- Birthday boy and girl certificates.
- Birthday crowns
- Birthday coloring pages.
- Birthday party item color sort
- Birthday balloon color page.
- Birthday Party Matching
- Number and count the cupcakes.
- Birthday party item size sort.
- Birthday object and color naming cards.
- Body part identification activity.
- Direction Following Activity.
- Preposition pages.
- Pronoun pages.
- Seasons sorting activity.
- Months sorting activity
- Problem Solving Therapy Cards
- Upper and lowercase letter match.
- Trace and copy the letter and word pages.
- Alphabetize the birthday party related words.
- Birthday word find.
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE
You can find this product in Twin Sisters TPT store by clicking HERE or you can enter my one day giveaway for a chance to win this awesome packet. a Rafflecopter giveaway
4 thoughts on “Birthday Giveaway Day Ten: Guess What…It’s my BIRTHDAY!”
This looks great!! Birthdays are a great non-religious way to celebrate and have fun.
With all of these birthday activities, I can pick and choose to make each child’s birthday celebration in speech just as special as the child and just as individual as the IEP!!! You have awesome creativity!
I like having a special way to celebrate kids birthdays during speech sessions.
So comprehensive and creative! Love it! 🙂