The Water Cycle: A thematic language activity packet for older students
This thematic packet was created to target listening and reading comprehension of older (upper elementary) students diagnosed with language impairments and learning disabilities.
The packet contains the following items:
- 4 Paragraph Reading Comprehension Passage about the Hyrologic (Water) Cycle
- 7 Open ended comprehension questions
- 12 Response to Intervention (RTI) Tier 2 vocabulary words in story context
- 10 Synonyms and antonyms matching words
- 15 Fill-in the blank words to complete sentences
- Open ended sentence formulation utilizing 10 story vocabulary words
There are no reviews yet.