Assessing Personal Narratives of Preschool and School Aged Children
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
This 23 page presentation describes how to assess personal narratives of preschool and school-aged children.
- Why Assess Narrative Abilities?
- The Value of Narratives
- Narratives and Language Features
- Advantages of Informal Narrative Assessments
- Types of Narratives: Hedberg and Westby (1993)
- Analysis of Personal Narratives (Bliss & McCabe, 2012)
- Personal Narrative Elicitation
- 4 Patterns of impaired narration as well as
- Cultural Considerations to Personal Narratives
- African American Children
- Latino Children
- Asian Children
- Chart: Questions for Implementation of the Narrative Assessment Profile (Bliss, McCabe, & Miranda, 1998)
- Helpful Resources
Intended Audiences: speech language pathologists, teachers and parents
Types and Levels of Cues and Prompts in Speech Language TherapyRated 5.00 out of 5$1.99
Earn 4 Reward Points Add to cart
Speech Language Assessment Checklist For Preschool ChildrenRated 5.00 out of 5$9.99
Earn 20 Reward Points Add to cart
Multicultural Assessment and Treatment BundleSale!
$38.98Add to cart