Russian Articulation Screener
This 85 page product was created for Russian speaking speech language pathologists. It describes typical sound development of monolingual as well as bilingual Russian speaking children as well as provides an overview of the differences between Russian and English sound systems. It includes an informal articulation screening tool as well as record form.
- Comparison of Russian and English Sound Inventories (in English)
- Differences Between Russian and English Sound Systems (in English)
- Russian Consonant Sounds (in English)
- Russian Vowels (in English)
- Russian Syllable System (in English)
- Common Error Patterns of Bilingual Russian-American Children (in English)
- Typical Russian Sound Development (in Russian)
- Russian Sounds In Words Screener (pages 11-82) (in Russian)
- This is an informal Russian articulation screener designed to determine the child’s proficiency producing sounds in words. It can be administered to monolingual and bilingual children 2+ years of age in order to determine the extent of word production errors
- Sounds in Words Recording Chart (in Russian)
- Helpful Resources
There are no reviews yet.