Overview of Standardized Social Pragmatic Tests From Toddlerhood Through Adolescence
Earn 20 Reward Points
This 28 page presentation describes 12 formal assessment instruments used to assess pragmatic language and social cognitive abilities of children from 18 months through 18 years of age.
- Social Pragmatic Language Disorders in Children
- Social Pragmatic Skills
- Difficulty with Detection of Social Pragmatic Language Deficits
- Standardized Instruments Sensitive to Social Pragmatic Deficits for Toddlers
- Standardized Instruments Sensitive to Social Pragmatic Deficits for Preschoolers
- Standardized Assessments Sensitive to Social Pragmatic Deficits of School Aged Children
*Please note that there’s an overlap of information between this material and “Assessing Social Pragmatic Skills of School Aged Children with and without Psychiatric Impairments”. Please review all product descriptions prior to making a purchase of a desired material.